Sunday, February 27, 2011

Use your...ImagiNations


Hullo out there! Happy post Oscars night one and all, and congrats to the lovely winners. In the words of a friend, "Natalie Portman, you killed it." And she did, as always. Who saw Black Swan, hm? Genius. And terrifying. But I digress.
The real reason for my post is the lovely moment I am having right now silently sitting on my bestie's couch (Christie) and enjoying the movie that, her opinion, should have won and award from every category, How To Train Your Dragon. A classic family animation that has won both of our hearts...mostly based on the fact that we wish we could fly.
The wind in our hair, the sun on our face, the feeling of weightlessness as we reach the top of the clouds. Brilliant. But for now the only soaring I'll be doing will be on the wings of my imagination. Too cheesy? Good. Because I'm cheesin' it up for the next month. March Madness! This entire month is devoted to fun, excitement, and pure Disney magic, because I'm gonna be an Imagineer!!
You heard me cyber world! A Disney Imagineer...well, maybe. I'm entering ImagiNations 2011. A team of two designers, and engineer, and a communications major are working together to create the most spectacular thing since Mickey donned the magic hat! The Team is assimilating to call together the most promising of the Jr Superheroes to battle the unknown villain that's terrorizing The City. It's going to be EPIC!

Stay tuned for project updates.


No comments:

Post a Comment