Friday, January 28, 2011

Good evening! Well night actually. Friday night to be specific. When all the world is out thanking God that's it friday, I'm here. At my desk. Trying to be productive. Which is less of a success than I care to admit. But I digress. Actually I'm having a rather relaxing night to myself. I made some awesome cajun chicken and rice, put some checks on that ever growing check list, cleaned my room, danced around with my swiffer sweeper, painted for open mic night, and watched a movie in the fort in my living room...yes, the fort in my living room!!

That's my friend, Captain. He's a pelican. And he's adorable.

For ages now I've wanted to start a blog. Correction, I started a blog ages ago, but I want to actual use it! Now I follow some pretty amazing people and love reading about their beautiful lives everyday, but I want to share my beautiful life with people! First thing's first, here's what you should know about the Ginger Avenger! (in no particular order)
  1. I'm and art student at Texas State.
    I love San Marcos! I couldn't imaging going anywhere else for school and I couldn't imaging doing anything else with my life. I get to make things pretty all day!
  2. I am a natural red head.
    And proud of it! You notice when we read heads walk in a room
  3. My favorite animals are lions and pelicans.
    lions=awesome. pelicans=cool. that is all.
  4. I have a sound track to life! In my head. I hum, blast, dance to, twirl around, sway with, and live vicariously through music.
  5. I will never grow up.
    Neverland is real, I will find it.
  6. Coffee is a daily necessity.
    The best smell to wake up to.
  7. I love Jesus!
  8. I day dream hourly, at least.
  9. My family is amazing! They are the rockstars in my life.
  10. Cartoons keep me company.
  11. I have friends are all around, but kindred spirits are few and far between. I love you.
  12. I am an awful speller, don't right terrible.
  13. This list is getting awkwardly long. Isn't a blog about sharing who you are...ok, so I'll end this now and you can read later

Yours truly, LB

No comments:

Post a Comment